These are my (makeup) confessions ~

My First Pan Update!

I finished the ABH primer, my Mr. Mascara Fixer Volume (the red), and am making a fairly big dent in my Dolce and Gabbana One and Done perfume. 

I wanted to roll in a few more products that I've been using on a consistent basis:

Graftobian Creme Concealer Palette in Warm - I've been using on this blemishes and as an eyeshadow primer, although it's not my favorite as a base, since eyeshadow seems to stick to it less and does not appear as pigmented. I've made a lot of progress on this palette and am hoping to see if I can use it up some more. 

Wet n Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals - I've finally hit pan on this highlighter this year but there is a LOT of product. I've found that it's not pigmented enough for me to use as an eyeshadow or inner corner highlight, even when wet, so it is slow going though I've made a bit of a dent. I do enjoy using it as a highlighter daily as it is very reliable, and gives a great glow, but will most likely be rotating in some other highlighters in the future. I will however be very proud of myself if I ever pan this highlighter.

RMS Lip Shine in Moment - Does anyone else love makeup products that come in a pot? I don't know what it is about cream product in a round tin that appeals to me so much. This a warm brown terracotta lip gloss or sheer cream lipstick in a pot that I use a lip brush for. Although it is not long lasting and a hassle to apply since I don't often put it on with my fingers, I do it because I genuinely enjoy the product and the color. I will be both and happy and sad to have this out of my collection, so I am hoping to use it up and enjoy it while it lasts! I am using this as a base for my liquid lipsticks in my project pan and it adds a nice light red/brown nude that complements the reds.

Comments

Popular Posts