Attempting a Cut Crease


Hey guys :) Back at it again with some more panning tips! I've been trying out new makeup techniques to jazz up my current project pans, including halo eyes and cut creases, as well as finding the eyeshadow shape that I like on me! Hope you enjoy these tips:

Tip #4 Use it 10 times. Are you hate panning something or holding onto something that you just can't let go? Let yourself use it 10 times (or however many you want) and then thank it for bringing you joy and toss it. The reason why I bring up the 10 times is because for me, it's easier to toss something I feel like I've used up, even if it's not the whole way. Usually I'm having a hard time throwing something out because I feel wasteful for not having panned it, so using it 10 times is a way for me to almost give myself the permission to get rid of things that I don't really enjoy panning.

Tip #5 Get creative. If you're trying to pan eyeshadows, which are the hardest for me to pan, try using an additional palette with that eyeshadow or pair a glitter with it. I like to look up Youtube tutorials for old palettes I have to see how other people have used the palette. Sometimes I'll mix that shadow with deeper or lighter shadows. Sometimes, panning two things is easier than one. When I am trying to pan an eyeshadow, is I'll either get inspired or I'll end up in a creative rut. In that case, check out Tip #6. 

Tip #6 Switch it up. Feeling pan fatigue? Take a break and come back to whatever you are working on. If it's a matte liquid lip, try switching to a gloss you want to pan instead. If you're tired of panning your oldest palette, switch to a new one entirely. You'll definitely have a lot more fun, and you won't feel like your neglecting your makeup stash either.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts